"Mamma Mia"... Did You See It?  

Monday, July 21, 2008

For those of us that did not make the pilgrimage to San Francisco this weekend to participate in BlogHer (I'm so bummed I couldn't be there) there was still something to look forward to (at least in my opinion)... the release of Mamma Mia.

Having seen the musical on Broadway about six months ago I was so excited to go and see the movie. I went with a girlfriend and it certainly did not disappoint. In my opinion nothing can top the energy and excitement of a Broadway production... but the movie was fabulous in it's own right. Meryl Streep was as always incredible and Amanda Seyfriend the actress that played Meryl's daugther was tremendous.

I should admit that I bought the soundtrack from iTunes last Tuesday... so I'd been singing along with all the songs for days before I saw the movie.

Did you see it? Did you love it? Hate it?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ "Mamma Mia"... Did You See It?