Where In the World is Craving Baby?  

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello. Hello. I have been MIA for a little over a week... not a good thing for a "daily" blogger. Well here's the deal mamas. The DH and I decided to take a quick trip to visit family, AF did in fact show up (bummer) while we were on that little trip and my laptop decided to take a turn for the worse. So for the past five days I've had no access to the internet and no way to blog. It's been TERRIBLE! I have an appointment to have it looked at today and hopefully it's not a total loss. Now that I'm home I can use my desktop computer until the laptop is fixed. I'm back to updating my FertilityGal chart and will again be using the ovulation predictor tests to pinpoint ovulation this month.

Hoping all you lovely ladies out in the blogosphere are good!

~CB

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Where In the World is Craving Baby?