The "Working Weekend"  

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I thought that when I started working for myself I would be able to avoid the "working weekend". Well, I've been freelancing for over three years now and let me tell you... I work almost every weekend. This weekend has been particularly busy, full of lots of logo designs and even some blog design work (which I love). Unfortunately yesterday was so busy I didn't even get to blog about Craving Baby. Oh boy... I am definitely craving baby this weekend.

AF still has not shown yet, making today the 28th day in my cycle. If she doesn't show (I'm crossing my fingers that she won't) by lunch time I may scoot my toosh over to the drugstore to pick up a preggers test... I only had two left and used them on days 24 and 26.

Hope all the ladies that attended loved BlogHer '08 had a fantabulous time. I am so bummed I wasn't able to go this year... I'm making it a priority to be there next year... although I'll have to rearrange a "working weekend" for it.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ The "Working Weekend"