Getting Back to Normal... Minus a Few Mishaps  

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Monday Mamas!

I spent some time working on the site this weekend and things are pretty much back to normal. I am planning on moving forward with the new name, Craving Baby. Don't think there is anything controversial about it... which is good. I loved the name, The Baby Mama Blog (and I appreciate the support from those of you out there that loved it too)... but certainly didn't want it to be a turnoff for anyone. No sense in starting out with a name that was gonna hold me back. So I gave some thought to what it was I really wanted and the answer of course was... a baby. So there you have it, I am Craving Baby. If you missed all the name change excitement you can read about it.

The only real challenge I've had is that my list of Blogging Mamas was somehow lost in the change. If your blog was listed there and suddenly it's not... either email me at cravingbaby@gmail.com or comment on this post with your url and I will replace it... or if you weren't there and would like to be added... send me your url and if I luv your stuff... I'll put you on the Blogging Mamas list.

On a personal note... I've been using an ovulation predictor kit for the past four days and nothing... so either my cycle is just really off or I'm not looking at the calendar correctly. This has meant lots and lots of baby dancing... so my DH is happy.

Hoping you all have a fab Monday!

~Craving Baby

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Getting Back to Normal... Minus a Few Mishaps