Back to Life as Usual  

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So life has for the most part returned to normal. I still have to go for one more blood test... next week. My Dr. wants to track my hCG levels until it's back to 5 or less. The DH made a "baby dancing" joke last night... so I'm guessing that it means he's ready to move on.

I'm back to working on projects for my clients... which is good. Sitting around the house feeling sorry for myself was doing me any good.

I'm looking forward to trying again after one cycle (our Dr. said that's all we really needed to wait)... but I have to admit I'm going to likely be a ball of nerves the next time I pee on a stick and it's says "pregnant".

~CravingBaby

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Back to Life as Usual

  • A Decade of BFNs
    September 16, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

    It's ok to be nervous next time you POAS. As a matter of fact if you weren't then I would be worried. But you know what, you will POAS, you will get a + and there will be a baby in your arms 9mos later.

  • legaleagle2009
    September 25, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

    Just wondering what's been going on! Hope you guys have jumped back on the bandwagon :) or more that he's jumping on your bandwagon ;) hehe...hope all is well.

  • Anonymous
    October 17, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

    Hope you are okay...I have been missing your blog entries...I can only take so much of the wall posts I find on the fertility sites...looking forward to hearing more from you and your point of view on this crazy ttc journey!