Where is Caylee?  

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I wasn't going to write about little Caylee Anthony (the missing 2-year-old from Florida) because I wanted to keep my blog light and happy... but I just can't help it. Everyday the media continues to dig deeper and deeper into the case of the missing toddler and everyday my heart brakes a little more for this missing child.

[The picture to the right is of Caylee Anthony. She has been missing since early summer. If you have seen Caylee please call authorities immediately]

The entire story seems so "shady"... someone knows where that little baby is and I can't help but think the outcome will not be good. Wanting a baby so badly I can't seem to wrap my head around how a mother could not seem to want hers. The moms over at MomLogic questioned their readers today, "Is Casey Anthony a Criminal Mom?" While it's not my place to sit in judgment of this mother... it is so hard to not jump to the conclusion that she is in fact a criminal mom and worse a mom that didn't care enough for her daughter to take care of her properly, didn't care enough to protect her.

So now with the rest of the country I sit and wait and wonder, where is Caylee? Will she ever come home? Only God knows and unlike her own mother, God will never abandon little Caylee. Wherever she is, she is not alone.

Join me in saying a prayer for her and all of the other missing children.

~Craving Baby

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Where is Caylee?