The Baby Making Game  

Monday, August 4, 2008

I know the TTC name for it is "Baby Dancing".... but maybe it should be the "Baby Making Game"?

I'm starting to think that I should make my husband and me jerseys to wear... we are after all active players in the "baby making game". Just like any other game there is preparation, thought and a victory on our minds everytime the big "O" rolls around. I have to say, it's only been three months and I'm a little exhausted.

God bless the couples that try and try for years with no success... it has to be agonizing. I am of course using the ovulation predictor tests and while it didn't work out last month I'm crossing my fingers (and raising my hips) that it will this month.

Hope all you mamas and mamas-to-be out there in the blogosphere had a wonderful weekend.

~CravingBaby

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ The Baby Making Game

  • Anonymous
    August 4, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

    Amen, sister...I too, have been "on the roster" for this game since May and I agree that it is TOTALLY exhausting and time consuming. I have decided that the teams that get pregnant by accident should buy lottery tickets b/c they have some kind of luck! Thanks for your blog...I find it to be a comfort and less obsessive than some of the chats I find on the websites. Could we change "Baby Dust" to "Go Team"?

  • legaleagle2009
    August 5, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

    I know what you mean!! By the time I got preggers (5 months of trying) I was done. In fact...I had all but given up the month I got my BFP...mainly because my temps were all OVER the place...it was really frustrating. I just say more power to those women who try for years, I don't know that I could have handled the stress!

    Good luck!! GO TEAM!! :D