Want to be a Work at Home Mom? Me Too.  

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I read this article last night and thought many mommas would find it interesting... "The Six Best Careers for Moms." My career has been an important part of my life since graduating college. I've worked to add a variety of skills to my services. I've proven that I am a creative, reliable and passionate professional.

However... now that I've decided I'm ready to be a mom... I really really want to work from home. As a freelancer I do get to work quite a bit from home, but some clients require that I work from their offices on certain projects.

I found the six recommended careers from Caroline's, Divine Caroline blog really interesting.

How about you ladies out there in the blogosphere. Are you work at home moms?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button