My Two Week Hiatus and Very Faint Line.  

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey gals. Sorry for the silence. I took almost a two week hiatus from "Craving Baby". Just trying to not stress while waiting to test. As of today it's been 32 days since my last period... and I think I see a very very faint line on the preggers test. It may just be my imagination... but my DH sees it to. So I'm thinking there's a good chance I'm pregnant. I'll test again tomorrow or Tuesday to see if I get a darker line.

Hope all the mamas out there in the blogosphere are doing great.

~Craving Baby

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ My Two Week Hiatus and Very Faint Line.

  • Anonymous
    August 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

    Congrats! I am sure this will be an excitng day for you and your husband!

  • legaleagle2009
    August 24, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

    OMG!!! I just saw your post on FertilityGal so I had to come over here!! That's so great!! I am soo happy for you!! That digital one really does it doesn't it?? Good luck!! I just hit 16 weeks yesterday and I'm just enjoying being preggers now!

    When are you going to tell the family??