Testing the "O"  

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well I've been very dedicated to completing my chart on FertilityGal and testing using an ovulation predictor kit... testing the "O". It hasn't showed that I'm ovulating yet... but of course the DH and I are playing the baby making game. The last two months we sticked to the every other day recommendation. This month we're trying every day. I guess we'll see what happens.

What about you ladies? How did you get preggers? Every day? Every other day?

Help a Craving Baby out. Send me your advice.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Testing the "O"

  • legaleagle2009
    August 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

    We actually got preggers on the every other day thing...in fact we didn't even play the day I O'd! I was out of town!! But we did the day before and the day after!

    Good luck!! And lots of Baby dust!!