While I Still Can... Personal Pedicure  

Monday, June 23, 2008

I thought a fun feature for the site might be quick little pieces titled... While I Still Can. Since the DH and I are TTC there are lots of things I can still do... sleep on my back, stay awake for the entire movie (okay let's be honest, sometimes I do fall asleep) and of course I can still reach my toes. So today's WISC... the personal pedicure.

Like most gals I love getting a pedi. Not only is the activity of getting one nice and relaxing, you don't have to worry about how your toes look in your fav flip flops for at least the next two to three weeks. However, with gas prices now over $4, I can't help but think of the ten gallons of gas I could be buying every time I pull out my Visa to pay for my $40 pedi. So ladies... I'm bringing it home and While I Still Can... I'm going to give myself a personal pedicure. Of course I'm going to need some supplies.

Here's what I'm gonna try...

The Tweezerman Pedicure Kit from Target for $14.99.


So what about you? What can you still do?
Tell me all about it!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ While I Still Can... Personal Pedicure