PMS or Preggers?  

Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been having all sorts of "symptoms" for the past few days; bloating, headaches, cramping. Trouble is... I don't know if I should attribute these symptoms to PMS or possibly being preggers.

My cycle is off thanks to stopping BC pills after 15 years. Don't know when I should expect AF to show... and don't want to break the bank taking a pregnancy test every other day... you can laugh here... 'cuz you know you've done it too.

Don't know if I should be counting from my last on schedule AF or from what I think was break through bleeding a week after stopping BC.

So I'll give it a week and see what happens. If my cycle were normal I would be expecting it to be here by now.

I feel different... but it might be wishful thinking.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ PMS or Preggers?