Anyone else addicted to Jon and Kate + 8?  

Saturday, June 14, 2008

In general I love TV (in my real life I freelance on a TV show), but I have to admit that since deciding to try to have a baby I have been drawn to the "baby" programming over most everything else. This is also probably true because it's June and my fav shows like Grey's, Desperate Housewives and Survivor are on summer vacay.

Here's the clincher... I'm addicted to Jon & Kate + 8. I can't seem to help myself... I am a J&K+8 addict! I can't get enough. Now to be clear (and this next statement is really for my husband) I do not want 8 children. I would be happy to just have one (at least to start with). Still I can't get enough.

Anybody else having a hard time pulling themselves away from the tube?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Anyone else addicted to Jon and Kate + 8?

  • legaleagle2009
    June 21, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

    I LOVE J&K+8! I think I love it cause she's such a normal person...unlike some of the other shows about mom's with lots of kids, sometimes she actually gets pissed! I love it!! But she does it with such grace. I grew up in a family of six (all of different ages) but i can appreciate how hard life must be juggling all that!