Got the Appointment!  

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've got an appointment! A week from tomorrow. I've decided to try a new Women's Health practice. The last one I went to I just wasn't crazy about. Went twice and was happy the first time. The second time I did not have a good experience. Those appointments were just for annual exams... so if I wasn't happy with that I figured I ought to "interview" some new practices for pre-natal and maternity care.


Unfortunately the only appointment within the next several weeks that I was available to take is at a time that my husband can't go... so I'll be going by myself to my "family planning" appointment.

Hopefully I will like the Dr. I meet with, although it sounds like whichever Doc is on call when you go into labor will be the one in the delivery room with you. I did some searching on Google and local Mom blogs and websites and have seen only good reviews for the practice I'll be seeing... so cross your finger for me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Got the Appointment!