Yo Yo... Here Comes the Big "O"  

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I finally had an ovulation predictor test come back showing that I'll be ovulating in the next 12 to 24 hours! Yey!! Now just got to get the baby dancing done, cross my fingers and wish for lots of baby dust.

I was a little concerned that maybe my body wasn't back in the game yet (after being on the pill for 15 years). But it looks like it's ready to play.

I'm ready baby! Come on home.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Yo Yo... Here Comes the Big "O"

  • Michelle W
    July 9, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

    Good luck! I didn't even realize it was you until I noticed the "formerly The Baby Mama" tag. LOL
    Too ghetto for dh?

  • Craving Baby
    July 9, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

    Thanks! The DH would have gotten over it... but I was afraid it would be a turn-off to other moms... and the last thing I wanted to do was misrepresent myself. I thought it was a cute name... but I guess other people felt the negative connotation wasn't cool.

    ~CB

  • M
    July 10, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

    OHHH. Told ya those things work!! Love it!! Well, now ya gotta go for the gusto..BABY. heeeehheehee.

    Take care.

    Best luck.

    HAVE FUN!!

    xo M