MomLogic Reviews "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"  

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The promos for the new show The Secret Life of the American Teenager didn't really catch my interest. So I didn't tune in. But the moms over at MomLogic did... and it doesn't sound like they were impressed. Want to read their review? Check it out at MomLogic.

Did you tune? If you did... what did you think?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ MomLogic Reviews "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"

  • M
    July 3, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

    I am glad to read that you are going to try that ovulation kit that I told you about. I think it might have been me anyways...??

    I have a feeling it's gonna work out.

    Just one question. Why don't you ever comment in return?

    Take care. Enjoy the 4th. AND happy ovulating!!

    M