Fabulous Treat for the 4th of July!  

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've never heard of pre-pregnancy food cravings... but when I saw this ice cream treat on Wal-Mart's website I immediately had the urge to get the ingredients and make it. It's made with lots of berries, vanilla ice cream and whip cream! The best part? No baking required. My kind of treat!

I stopped by the grocery store yesterday and got everything I need... I'll be fixing this up for family and friends on the 4th!

Here's the recipe from Walmart.com:

- 2 Containers Breyers® All Natural Chocolate Ice Cream and/or Breyers® All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Cups assorted sliced fresh fruit
- 1 Can (7 oz.) whipped cream or 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 50 Fresh blueberries
- 2 Pints strawberries, sliced or raspberries

Click here to get the directions and nutritional information. (180 calories per serving)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Fabulous Treat for the 4th of July!