The Brangelina Twins... Thumbs Up or Down on Names?  

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm looking forward to one day naming a wee one or two... but I have to admit I'll probably stay the way of the traditional. Unlike celebrities that seem to like to give their children one-of-a-kind names, I prefer names that are easier to read, pronounce and don't cause a snicker.

So Brangelina has released the names of their new twins, and unless you live under a rock you've probably already heard them; Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.

I have to admit that I like the names Knox and Vivienne better than Apple (Gwenyth Paltrow's daugther), Honor (Jessica Alba's daughter) and Rumor (Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter - who is now a teenager).

Vivienne is a really beautiful name and not commonly used. Knox, now I'm not so crazy about it... but it is unique without being absurd.

Check out what the mom's over at MomLogic had to say about the twins' names. What do you think?

Did you give your children traditional or unique names?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ The Brangelina Twins... Thumbs Up or Down on Names?

  • M
    July 14, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

    I like those two names. They are not TOOOO crazy.

    Hey, thanks for the comment on my moms cake. I loved it! It was really delicious too.

    Take care.

    M